Held over eight days, the VMCC Rally offers social runs, a regularity run, concours events, Prize Presentation and the hugely Popular Festival of Jurby. In addition, there is plenty of free time for you to enjoy the other great events that make up the Isle of Man Festival of Motorcycling, not least the Claissic TT Races for which you will be invited to display and parade your machines.
Isle of Man Vintage Motor Cycle Club Rally 2017 Calendar
Thursday 24th August 2017
• Social run starting at Old Laxey Harbour. Meeting from 10am for signing on and displaying machines, leaving at 12 noon. Ride to the A.R.E. Classic Bike Collection, Kirk Michael for lunch and display.
Friday 25th August 2017
• Social run starting at the A.R.E. Classic Bike Collection, Kirk Michael. Signing on from 9:30am leaving prompt at 11am. Lunch at Neb Café, Tynwald Mills, St Johns.
Saturday 26th August 2017
• VMCC Closed Roads Parade (to be confirmed), with free time for other entrants to watch the Classic TT Races.
Sunday 27th August 2017
• VMCC Festival of Jurby. Signing on from 8:30am with the first track session at 9:30am. Lunch will be provided for all Jurby entrants.
Monday 28th August 2017
• Free time to watch the Classic TT Races.
Tuesday 29th August 2017
• VMCC Tynwald Regularity Run. Signing on at Tynwald Green, St Johns for three laps of the original St. John’s TT Course and display of machines and concours on Tynwald Green.
• Lunch will be provided for entrants in the marquee. Jazz band, traders and caterers also on site.
Wednesday 30th August 2017
• Free time to watch the Manx Grand Prix Races.
Thursday 32st August 2017
• Social run starting at Port Erin Promenade. Signing on from 10am leaving prompt at 11.30am. Ride to Ramsey’s Mooragh Park for lunch and concours.