Regulations and description of events – TO BE READ AND RETAINED BY ALL ENTRANT(S)
* The event shall consist of social gatherings and motor-cycle runs for members of the Vintage Motor Cycle Club Limited only * The event shall be run under the VMCC 25 year rule
* All entrants MUST hold a current full motorcycle driving licence and Road Traffic Act (RTA) liabilities insurance. Machines MUST have a current road fund licence displayed and meet all RTA requirements
* Closing date for Rally entry is 1st June 2017. Late entries will be accepted after this date (space permitting) but will be subject to a late entry fee of £20.00 per person
* The VMCC Festival of Jurby will allow motorcycle combinations and other three-wheeled machines
* For Jurby events you must possess a full motorcycle driving licence or an ACU or equivalent licence. You must bring your driving licence for proof of identity when you sign on for Jurby events
* All other events are held on open public roads where the normal rules of law prevail
* All entrants will be required to show their current VMCC membership cards and to SIGN ON for each event. ONE DAY MEMBERSHIP is acceptable, please ask for details
* The riding number is to be displayed so as to be easily seen from the front of the machine during all events. Please pay particular attention to this requirement if you have changed machines
* The same rider entry number as per the programme will apply to each machine entered by that rider * Further details will be available at signing-on
* All entry forms, communications and queries shall be addressed to the Secretary of the event whose details are below
SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS FOR JURBY ENTRANTS ONLY
* Signing on will be available from 08:30 and the first track session will start at 09.30. Entrants are requested to arrive and sign on early.
* Machine(s) entered for the Jurby track event do not need to be road legal
* Entrants will be required to sign-on, on the day at the VMCC desk within the VMCC Marquee.
* Clothing – Belstaff type suits or leathers, stout boots and gloves. NO pudding basin helmets, armoured jeans or trainers will be allowed.
Rally Committee Members – Tony East, Rupert Murden, Richards Birch, Gary Corlett, Jim Crook, Steve Leonard, Jude Jackson, Brian Ward.
Secretary of the meeting – Jude Jackson
Contact details – Glebe Aalin Close, Ballaugh, Isle of Man IM7 5BY Email: email@example.com Tel:01624 898468
Any amendments to this information will be published on the VMCC IoM Section website (www.vmcciom.org)
Should you be unfortunate and break down whilst on one of the events, stay with your machine on route in a conspicuous place. There will be a recovery vehicle circulating the route to give assistance.
PROVISIONAL TIMETABLE OF EVENTS
Thursday 24th August – AM – Social run and lunch provided. Old Laxey Harbour from 10.00am
Friday 25th August – AM – Social run and lunch provided. ARE Classic Bike Collection, Kirk Michael from 9.30am
Sunday 27th August – Festival of Jurby. Signing on from 08.30am. First track session at 09.30am. Machines will be segregated into similar years and performance. Machines need not be road legal but must be fit for purpose.
A full driving licence must be shown when signing on, no learner riders will be accepted. Riding numbers must be displayed.
IMPORTANT – This is not a race. Anyone failing to enter into the spirit of the event WILL be black flagged.
Caterers will be on site, and the public will be encouraged to mingle with the machines. Be aware at all times of others, and ride safely.
Each Parade will be of approx. 15 minutes duration. There will be time for at least two parades per person.
Free lunch to all VMCC Festival of Jurby riders only.
Monday 28th August – Free to view racing at your leisure
Tuesday 29th August – AM- VMCC Regularity Run and “Concours on the Green” with cash prizes and trophies. Tynwald Green, St John’s from 9.30am. Free lunch provided for entrants in the marquee.
Wednesday 30th August – Free to view racing at your leisure
Thursday 1st September – AM – Social road run with lunch. Port Erin Sea front from 10.00am. Finish Mooragh Park, Ramsey for lunch and concours.