I am very pleased to confirm that entries for the following two parade laps which are to be held during the 2017 Classic TT Races are now open:
• Classic TT Races 2017 – Vintage Parade Saturday 26th August 2017 Racing machines dated pre 1975 or accurate replicas of such machines will be eligible
• Classic TT Races 2017 – Retro Parade Monday 28th August 2017 Racing machines dated post 1974 or accurate replicas of such machines will be eligible
Please read the following Regulations carefully before submitting an online entry by using the online entry system which can be found at https://trackintel.com/ti/parade
Entries will close on 31st May 2017. You will be notified of whether your entry has been accepted very soon after entry has been made and in which case you would then be asked to make payment.
· If you are aged 70 or over you must hold a current ACU Road Race Licence or ACU Parade Licence – an IOM/DVLA Driving Licence is unfortunately no longer acceptable
· All British Licence Holders must hold a current DVLA/IOM Full Motorcycle Licence or hold an ACU Road Race Competition Licence or hold an ACU Parade Licence
· All Non-British Licence Holders (Ireland, Europe & Rest of World) must hold a current Road Race Competition Licence or a current Parade Licence issued by their own Motorcycle Federation. A valid
Start Permission must also be submitted which confirms insurance against the risk of personal accident to the FIM minimum requirements and medical and repatriation cover must also be provided (see Regulations for further details).
If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact Bruce Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or myself.
TT & Motorsport Development Officer